Thank you for stopping by at AirGoldberg. Ready to take your virtual flying to the next level? Become a pilot for AirGoldberg
Join AirGoldberg Now!
Rules & Regs
Advanced Flight Tracker
Rules & Regulations
AirGOLDBERG Virtual Basic conditons to use our network:
1. You must be at least 13 years old, should there be legitimate doubts about the age or youre identity, we are entitled to request a corresponding proof of age in the form of an identication document(ID Card / passport / studen ID card or simular!
1.1 In the case of an identity check, we are obliged ti set an appropriate deadlin, this is at the discretion of our Membershio Department, but should not be less then three Daysm should there be no corresponding prrof after this deadline or it must be proven that the required minimum age has not been reached, we reserve the right to restict or even block the user rights!
2. Basic behavior on the Network our Netzwork includes following : Teamspeak, CrewCenter, Forum, Discord, Facebook and Instagram, the latter three(Discord, Facebook and Instragram) are not in oure posseion / ownerhit but are only used by us. No insults or similar are tolerated on the systems we have just mentioned, should these rules be violoted, appropriate consequences in the form of suspensions and or deletions of the accounts will be considered!
3. Advertising on our Network may only and exclusively be approved by our Chief Executive Board, which must be in writing by email, if this is not the case, consequences will be drawn for the corresponding account!
4. A PIREP will be rejected if:
4.1 The Landingrate is greater than -550fpm
4.2 The time was accelerated (greater than x1.0)
4.3 The destination is wrong (unless you remark a valid reason for a diversion e.g. Weather)
5. Reasons of filing a manual PIREP:
5.1 Sim Crash during Approach
5.2 whenever you PIREP has been rejected
5.3 ACARS crash during the flight.
6. When filing a manual PIREP you have to attach a tracker link to the IVAO tracker (tracker.ivao.aero), or a link to your previous rejected PIREP (if applicable)
7. Any kind of cheating during theoretical or practical exams will be sanctioned.
8. if you fail a theoretical exam with a score above 50%, you will have to wait 20 days to take it again.
8.1 if you fail a theoretical exam with a score below 49%, you will have to wait 60 days to take it again.
9. if you fail a practical exam with a score above 50%, you will have to wait 30 days to take it again.
9.1 if you fail a practical exam with a score below 49%, you will have to wait 60 days to take it again.
10. The passing percentage of theoretical and practical exams is 75%
11. All practical exams have to be completed on the IVAO network in order to be evaluated.
12. Practical exams will be executed by the assigned FE or TRE
12.1 Practical exams will be validated by the assigned SRFI, TD or TAD
12.2 Examiner and Validator can not be the same person unless authorized by the TD. RATING TRANSFER
13. Ratings can be transferred from IVAO applying the following:
13.1 IVAO PP Rating to Second Officer without Theory Exam
13.2 IVAO SPP Rating to First Officer without Practical Exam
13.3 IVAO CP Rating to Senior First Officer without Practical Exam
13.4 IVAO ATP Rating to Captain without Practical Exam or Senior First Officer without Theoretical or Practical Exam
14. Ratings can be transferred from Real Life Licenses applying the following:
14.1 SPL, GPL or LAPL(S), UL(G) to Second Officer without Theory Exam
14.2 LAPL(A), PPL(A), LAPL(S-TMG) or UL(A) to First Officer without Practical Exam
14.3 PPL(A) with IR or MEP or SET to Senior First Officer without Practical Exam
14.4 CPL(A) to Captain without Practical Exam or Senior First Officer without Theoretical or Practical Exam
14.5 ATPL(A) or CPL(A) with ATPL Theory credit to Captain without Theoretical or Practical
15. Rating Transfers (Rule 13 and 14) only apply if the Pilot requesting the rating transfer has at least 2 completed Flights of which one was at least 1 hour our more.
SMOOTH LANDING CONTEST
16. The smoothest landing will be evaluated each month.
16.1 The deadline for the evaluation is the 30th of each month (except FEB) at 0:00z.
16.2 The deadline for the evaluation in February is the 28th at 0:00z.
17. Always the first landing counts.
17.1 Flights with Touch and Go Landings will not be considered for the award.
18. The winner of the SLC will be awarded the Smooth Landing Champion Award.
19 All H- and M-Type Aircraft are eligible for the Contest.
19.1 only L-Type Aircraft within the AirGoldberg Fleet are eligible for the Contest.
AirGOLDBERG Virtual Staff
Are you sure you want to sign out of AirGoldberg?